Our solid aluminum telescoping flagpole is perfect for those looking for a heavy-duty flag pole. Made from 16 gauge rust-free aluminum this 20' model will fly two flags in a stiff breeze without bending. Features 360 degree rotating collars with stainless steel flag clips so flags will not tangle. Purchase the optional dock/deck mount for use at the marina or home. Or select the Wheel Stand for use with your vehicle. Comes with FREE American Flag. Features a 5 year manufacturers warranty. 20' pole collapses to 85" Ships within 24 hours from Chicago
- Extends up 20 feet easily in seconds!
- Telescopes down to 7 ft. with push-button ease! No ropes to snarl, no hardware to clang!
- Flags fly freely without tangling, thanks to 360 degree rotating collars.
- Locking collars and base. It's portable! Take it with you to sporting events and tailgate parties.
- Rust-proof, maintenance-free aircraft quality aluminum in your choice of anodized aluminum, bronze baked enamel or white baked enamel finishes.
- Our pole is .042 aluminum, heavier and
sturdier than the industry-standard .037. So our pole stands
up to wind and stress better. And unlike steel poles,
aluminum won't rust.
- Topped by an anodized Gold Ball. Our Gold
Ball is 2 inches in diameter — most poles have only a 1 inch
ball, if any.
- Most metal poles are merely painted, so
they chip and scratch easily. Ours is powder-coated with
white enamel, then baked to a beautiful, hard,
wear-resistant finish that will never need painting and will
look great long after inferior poles need care.
- Includes a 3 ft x 5 ft. fade-resistant
American Flag with
embroidered stars. With many other pole brands, the flag is
- Our mounting bracket mounts with four
screws, not just two. It lets you angle your pole in any of
up to 13 angles -- no tools required -- yet it won't slip
like other poles.
- Our bracket makes it easy to take your
flagpole in at night, or to move it to a new location.
- Our Limited Warranty is for a full
5-years, not the 1-year or even 30-day warranty offered by
most pole makers.